1. Why We Collect Information First and foremost, eallam.com collects information to improve the services we provide and to present you with information and services that may interest you. We also use your information to measure our success and performance.
2. Personal Information Collection and Communication eallam.com is the sole owner of information collected on this website. Any personal information collected by us is provided by you strictly on a voluntary basis. You may submit your personal information in a number of ways, depending on the eallam.com service you are using and your choices while using our services. For example, if you choose to run an advertising campaign through eallam.com, during registration we may ask you for, and you may choose to give to us, information such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, credit card information, or other personal information necessary to complete a transaction or provide services to you. We use this information, such as your email address, to send you information and notices about the services you have requested .
3. Personal Information You Provide As stated above, unless you voluntarily provide personal information for a specific purpose, we do not collect personal information from you. We will never combine any personal information about a user of our site with any aggregate information we collect about that user, whether collected on our site or our Advertising Service. If you choose to provide personal information during registration or when using our services, we use your personal information to provide you with particular product or services that you request. If your personal information changes, you may correct, update, or delete it by calling +91 9447925290 or mailing to email@example.com
4. Use and Protection of Personal Information eallam.com will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. However, we may transfer personal information in connection with a sale or merger of eallam.com or the division responsible for the services provided to you. We may also share your personal information, such as your email address, mailing address, etc., with our technical consultants, third party auditors, and other third parties who make our site available, enhance its functionality, or provide associated services, and/or who deal with you in processing your orders and/or delivering content, samples, products, services, gifts, and prizes. These third parties are not allowed to use personal information except for the purposes of providing the applicable services. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
5. Third Party Website Links Some of our websites provide links to third-party websites, such as those of our affiliates, business partners, and advertisers. We have no access to or control over their practices. Because eallam.com does not control the information policies or practices of these third parties’ websites, you should review their respective privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use personal information.
6. Security Information eallam.com stores all data using industry-standard security devices, such as firewalls and encryption protocols, to prevent unauthorized access to our data. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures, coupled with carefully developed security procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration. When we ask for sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, we protect it through the use of the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol which provides encryption during transmission. We have put in place policies to restrict access to your information by our employees. Our employees are trained to safeguard your information. Additionally, we use internal and external resources to review the adequacy of our security procedures.
7. Protection for Children We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13.